Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week Two

27 March 2012
Muj Rodina!

Everythings Bamba in the MTC! Being a ZL is pretty cool and we orientate the new district incoming tomorrow. They're all headed to Colorado Springs, Colorado mission. Super cool. The cesky is coming along rather dobre and we met our new teacher, Bratr Machado, AKA Stepan, our investigator. IT WAS A LIE! but thats probably very good considering the amount of Czech we could speak the third day. I met some random elder by the last name of....... oh yeah, KRAMER! at choir practice sunday night, suuuuuuuper crazy. Hes a pretty cool guy, grreeeeat voice. Mom, yes there is going to be an MTC choir at general conference Saturday morning session, no I will not be participating, BUT my companion, Starsi Simcock, will be! Look for him in the bass section! The food here is pretty delicious most of the time though i had some eggs and hashbrowns the other day that tasted like shoe. I miss IHOP. Although on Sundays and Tuesdays they have ice cream buffets which is pretty fantastiky! Elder Simcock loves them especially, apparently ice cream in England is rubbish. Sunday night he ate about half his body weight in toppings, with some ice cream to wash it down. Also he drinks about a liter of cola (that refrence is for you Matty) a day. Seriously, he makes me look like a health nut. I need a sd card to usb adapter like matty's so I can send home pictures, please get that in the mail asap??? I'd like to show y'all everything. I have my own Czech scriptures now, which is smashing, and they're even engraved out to Starsi Chezik. Also I think I'm going to order new nametags in the field to have what I think is the original spelling of our last name on them theyll say "Starší Čežík" on them. I loooove the pictures of the boys but I can't print them, please send me a carepackage (with that sd/usb adaptor) and also some pictures of everyone. I have all the ones I brought weaved into the springs above my bed so I see you all before I sleep at night. Hmm, what else? oh yeah, DEAR ELDER ME!!!!!!!! I have 7 family members so I figure I should be receiving at least 7 letters a week, that's one a day, people! Stick to it! I'll email again in about 20 minutes!

I'm back! We got to go as a district to the temple today and last week, which was super awesome!!!!!!! Oh also last Tuesday we had a visit from some random guy, named Dallin H. Oaks!!!! super crazy awesome!!! Also next week since it's Easter we're having a giant MTC wide Sacrament meeting where the keynote speaker will be an apostle, POSSIBLY the First Presidency!!! They never tell us, but guess who gets to sing in THAT choir! This elder! And we got to sing for a worldwide MTC devotional on Tuesday with Dallin H Oaks, I dunno if you guys can see those, but you should google that. PS, Starsi Simcocks birthday is on the 6th and he is in love with turkey jerky, any chance of sending some so I can give it to him? Thought it was worth a shot. All in all, the Lord has been blessing us left right up and down, and its pretty awesome to see that. It makes me happy when I get letters from people. TO ALL MY FRIENDS, IF YOU DON'T DEARELDER ME, I WILL KILL YOU. THAT GIVES YOU APPROXIMATELY 24 MONTHS TO LIVE. TIMES A WASTING. Also, when you dearelder me, give me your stinking home address!!!!
Rodinu a Kamarade, I love you all, see you in 24!
-Starsi Chezik

No comments:

Post a Comment